Building a communication strategy has become crucial to promote your business and gain new clients. How to select the right channels for your audience? When to publish your content? How to respect the specificities of each channel without losing too much time managing your communication? A multi-channel content calendar can become a powerful tool that allows you to plan your campaigns and optimise your results.
- Elements of a communication strategy: channels, target audience, competition
- Building your brand identity and your value proposition
- How to build and use a content calendar to optimise task-sharing and time-management
- Choosing the right channels according to your objectives, target audience, brand identity Selecting the right contents for your channels
- Selecting content types according to social platforms
- Using a content calendar for a specific project or your overall communication strategy
Regular Fee: 120€ ex.Vat | Member Fee: 90€ ex.Vat (-25%)
By purchasing online you will automatically receive a professional invoice. Payment methods: debit card, credit card, bank transfer.
About the trainers
Les Branchées are Solange and Emilie, two social media freaks, passionate about digital communication!
Together, they propose training courses and coaching sessions to teach entrepreneurs everything they need to know about online communication. Their objective is to develop the entrepreneurs’ autonomy to manage the communication of their projects, be creative and purposeful. Their training courses cover social media strategy and how to develop a content calendar, how to design and structure your website or how to develop a mailing strategy. They also develop training courses on how to organise your communication more efficiently, pitch your project or develop a crowdfunding campaign.
In parallel, they created social media workshops for teenagers and their parents to educate them and raise awareness on this new way of communication, as well as for seniors, for them to better understand and interact in the society of today.
Discover more about Les Branchées